2021 Fall Junior Tour (Ages 12-13)
There is a 60-player maximum across both divisions.
Registration Deadline for all 4 events: September 18, 2021 for all events
Price: $20 Registration Fee for Series plus $65 Per Tournament
- Includes Green Fees, Range Balls prior to round and Prizes
The MCG Junior Tour is for Advanced Players ONLY
Players are required to shoot a round for 18 holes under 100. If a player exceeds that score for a single round, they will be eliminated from playing the rest of the tournaments and forfeit any entries fees for the remainder of that session. All players will be eligible to sign up for the next season. Please only register your child if they are shooting well under 100.
October 2 – Needwood Golf Course
October 9 – Laytonsville Golf Course
October 16 - Rattlewood Golf Course
October 23 – Falls Road Golf Course
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ALL 4 EVENTS: SEPTEMBER 18, 2021 (ALL EVENTS)
- Players are required to shoot a round for 18 holes under 100.
- All Juniors must be able to apply the Rules of Golf during their round
- This Junior Series will pair Girls & Boys together in both divisions
- Scoring Requirements are in place for all events. Questions regarding playing ability and scoring requirements should contact Mike Kenny, Director of Instruction, by emailing him directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org