REGISTER NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
October 16 - Rattlewood Golf Course
October 2 – Needwood Golf Course
October 9 – Laytonsville Golf Course
October 23 – Falls Road Golf Course
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ALL 4 EVENTS: SEPTEMBER 18, 2021 (ALL EVENTS)
There is a 60-player maximum across both divisions.
Registration Deadline for all 4 events: September 18, 2021 for all events
Price: $20 Registration Fee for Series plus $65 Per Tournament
- Includes Green Fees, Range Balls prior to round and Prizes
The MCG Junior Tour is for Advanced Players ONLY
Players are required to shoot a round for 18 holes under 100. If a player exceeds that score for a single round, they will be eliminated from playing the rest of the tournaments and forfeit any entries fees for the remainder of that session. All players will be eligible to sign up for the next season. Please only register your child if they are shooting well under 100.
Maximum Tournament Yardages
- Boys 12-13: 5800 yards
- Girls 12-13: 5500 yards
- Boys 14-17: 6600 yards
- Girls 14-17: 6000 yards
* Boys and girls are paired together and compete against each other
* Players must be between 12-17 years old at the time of the tournament... no exceptions
MCG Junior Tour Policies and Procedures
- Rules: Players must know and follow the USGA rules of golf. Any local rules will be announced prior to the tournament round.
- Dress Code: Only acceptable golf attire is permitted.
- Ties: All ties will be based upon a match of cards based on the number one handicap hole until the tie is broken.
- Pace of Play: All groups will be expected to keep up the group in front of them. At the point a group is more than one entire home, you are out of position and will be asked to move up to the correct position. All players in the group will receive double par for the hole that was skipped.
- Conduct: MCG will not tolerate any inappropriate conduct by players. Any inappropriate behavior will result in immediate disqualification from the MCG Tour for the remainder of the season. The host professional has sole responsibility in the decision for disqualification.
- Caddies: Not Permitted
- Spectators: Not Permitted